It's a bit like having your lamp in space aboard the ISS (International Space Station).
The LED light bulb is levitated by MAGLEV technology and also gets its energy without any physical connection to its base.
It is an experience that will surprise you and bluff all your guests.
The FLYTE lamp is a multifunctional object for the home:
- a decorative & trendy object
- a topic of conversation with your friends
- a technological achievement
- a moment of relaxation and zenitude
- a soft lighting ambience
SET THE LIGHT BULB FREE !
the main characteristics:
- 50.000 hours of lighting (about 11 years by running your FLYTE lamp 12 hours a day)
- 4 versions available:
- NIKOLA: Inspired by the famous inventor Nikola Tesla and named in his honour, this model combines a classic walnut base in rich tones with our innovative MARCONI bulb in chrome colour.
- BUKMINSTER: Named after the visionary American inventor Buckminster Fuller (and also named after the creator's cat!), the BUKMINSTER features an Edison-style borosilicate glass bulb, a 7 LED star-shaped filament, a copper cap and an aluminum ring. The base is made from sustainably sourced walnut wood.
- MANHATTAN: Inspired by the monochrome silhouette of New York City, Manhattan features an Edison-style borosilicate glass bulb, 7 LED star filament, chrome cap and aluminum ring. The base is made from sustainably sourced walnut wood.
- ROYAL: is an oak edition and one of the most popular models. Royal features an Edison-style borosilicate glass bulb, a 7 LED star-shaped filament, a gold cap and an aluminium ring. The base is made from sustainably sourced oak wood.
Comment faire léviter la lampe FLYTE ?
Descendez doucement l'ampoule sur le centre de la base magnétique. Les LEDs vont s'allumer et vous commencerez à sentir une résistance vers le haut.
Lorsque l'ampoule est positionnée exactement au centre de la base, vous sentirez un léger relâchement. Les électro-aimants vont automatiquement centrer l'ampoule en position.
Lâchez lentement l'ampoule et elle se verrouillera en position, s'allumera et tournera lentement (mais pas forcément!).
Consultez la page de conseils du fabricant FLYTE pour obtenir des liens vers des tutoriels vidéo et des instructions supplémentaires. ici
How to levitate the FLYTE lamp?
Gently lower the bulb onto the center of the magnetic base. The LEDs will light up and you will start to feel resistance upwards.
When the bulb is positioned exactly in the center of the base, you will feel a slight slackening. The electromagnets will automatically center the bulb in position.
Slowly release the bulb and it will lock into position, turn on and turn off slowly (but not necessarily!).
See the FLYTE manufacturer's tips page for links to video tutorials and additional instructions. click here