The GoSun Flow water purifier is small enough to fit into a backpack, uses solar energy to pump water at 15 PSI, and can function as a portable handwashing station, hot shower, source of clean drinking water, and much more.
With a single charge, the Flow can purify 100 gallons of water to be used for hand-washing, showering, drinking or brewing coffee.
- Pump water
- The Flow can pump water at 15 PSI on USB Power.
- clean_hands Spacious, collapsible sink
- Switch, faucet head, and clamp make setup a snap.
- Shower anywhere
- The flexible head can twist, bend and point water to wherever you need it.
- Powered by the sun
- First USB powered water filter of its kind (plus, it's solar).
The filter should be unscrewed (by hand), rinsed with clean water, and allowed to dry fully if it is not going to be used for a few days. It's not good to stow away dirty water for months.