Trailkeg Gallon Pressurized Beer Growler
For beer lovers and brewers
Enjoy Tap beer anywhere
Keep it fresh 24h and pressurized for weeks
10 free CO2 cartridges with your Trailkeg during the launch promotion!
You love craft beer fresh from the tap. Glass growlers start going flat as soon as you open the lid:
TrailKeg keeps your beer cold for up to 24 hours and perfectly carbonated.
You're a homebrewer and love to share your latest creation with friends:
The TrailKeg Gallon makes it easy to keep your homebrew cold and carbonated.
The idea of TrailKeg started around a campfire.
We wanted a better way to have that fresh from the tap draft beer experience without being at a bar or brewery. Our customers use TrailKeg to enjoy great local craft beer, fresh from the tap, in great places. What’s your next adventure?
The TrailKeg Gallon Package contains everything you need to get started storing and dispensing your favorite carbonated beverages. It is great for:
Beer - Fill straight from the tap of your local brewery and it stays cold for 24 hours and carbonated for weeks.
Nitro Coffee - Use 3/8x24 threaded nitrogen cartridges and make nitro coffee in your TrailKeg.
Kombucha - Naturally carbonate and preserve kombucha right in your TrailKeg.
Carbonate Anything - Make your own soda, seltzer water, or pretty much anything you want to carbonate.
Draft Cocktails - Not a beer fan? TrailKeg works great to serve up some fresh mojitos or maybe sparkling sangrias at your next party.
The TrailKeg Gallon Growler is one gallon, double wall, vaccum insulated container that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, and hot for 12. Power through work days. Stay hydrated during long treks through the wild. Its great for:
- Water - Keeps a gallon of water cold for 24 hours so you stay refreshed all day.
- Hot Coffee - Keeps a gallon of coffee hot for up to 12 hours while you brave the cold in the woods or field.
TrailKeg is the most modular, versatile, and durable pressurized growler system on the market.
- The stainless steel, double wall, vacuum insulated design keeps your beer cold for up to 24 hours and is built to withstand the rigors of outdoors adventure.
- The tap and regulator can be removed during transportation and storage, and reconnected once you reach your favorite destination.
- The TrailKeg also features a dual stage regulator that provides smooth and consistent pressure. This means you can easily set the storage and dispense pressure correctly for the craft beer style you are dispensing.
All you need in one Trailkeg kit:
Included: TrailKeg Lid, TrailKeg Gallon Growler, Chrome Tap, Dual Stage Regulator, Dip Tube.
- Corny Keg Ball Lock (Liquid Out)
- 75psi Manual Pressure Vent
- Quick Disconnect Regulator Port (Only compatible with TrailKeg Regulator Included)
TrailKeg Gallon Growler:
- 3,8L - Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Insulated
- Standard Ball Lock Disconnect
- Stainless Steel Build
- Quick Disconnect Design
- Dual Stage for Accurate and Consistent Pressure
- Compatible with 16g CO2
- 0 to 30 psi range
- Package Weight (Empty): 2.4KG
- Package Weight (Full): 5.8KG
- Package Dimensions (In Packaging): 16.5cm x 16.5cm x 52cm
- Package Dimensions (Out of Packaging): 15,5cm x 15,5cm x 38cm (To top of ball lock)
To get started with your Trailkeg, don't forget to order the compatible CO2 cartridges for presurization (available in our shop in packs of 10 for the best possible price).