Jump Rope Fitness Rookie
Newest SmartRope model evolution: Lighter and simpler, SmartRope Rookie is is available in various colors!
Enjoy a new and smarter fitness experience with SmartRope app.
- adjustable size
- connected (free coaching app)
The newest evolution of the jump rope
Easier, smarter fun: Smartrope Rookie
SmartRope Rookie syncs to your smartphone
Automatically records your exercise data
Jump counts, calories, duration and goal achievement.
Sophisticated and streamlined design
Even the power button has been removed. The Rookie will automatically power on when you start your workout. Store 1,000 sets of data, jumping is easier than an analog jump rope, and SmartRope app will analyze your exercise data on your smartphone.
Adjustable of the rope freely, can use it from children to adults. Includes a battery & fabric pouch for immediate use. The most efficient cardio work out - anytime, anywhere. Connect with mobile app to get a new and fun experience.
The magnetic sensors in the handle ensure accurate jump counts, and it can be used permanently without limit of the lifetime.
Freely adjustable rope length.
The SmartRope Rookie rope is completely and easily adjustable, and will fit almost everyone.
The rope itself is light, durable, and smooth, making sure you can jump fast with ease.
Soft and firm texture
The high quality finish and the weight of the handles make sure they fit comfortably in the palms of your hands, with minimal danger of slipping.
Soft alloy ball bearing
Two sets of metal alloy ball bearings in each handle ensure that every jump with the Smart Rope is smooth and effortless, making your exercise even better than before.
The most beautiful, stylish jumping rope!
Ergonomically designed rope, SmartRope Rookie
The convenience and completeness of the design ensure fun and engaging workout experience.
The SmartRope app provides various functions that aid your jumping workout.
By providing useful individual information, it can help create a healthy lifestyle.
SMARTROPE App features:
- BASIC COUNT
- It is the most basic mode of SmartRope. Jumping rope while connected to the app will automatically start counting at any time. The basic count shows the number of daily rope count, calories, time, and goal achievement.
- INTERVAL TRAINING
- It is a mode that alternates exercise and relaxation. Interval training can consume a lot of calories in a short time compared to the momentum because the heart rate is maintained even during the resting period. From the easy steps to the difficult stages, you can choose the strength that suits you and gradually increase it.
- You can check your daily / weekly / overall rankings among SmartRope users around the world. Compete against SmartRope users around the world and get your positions up!
- Record your daily exercise and graph it. You can check the monthly / yearly graph to see if you achieved your daily goal.
- Compete with friends who use SmartRopes. Invite your friends to work out together! Through the competition, we put a fire in your fighting spirit.
- more ...
- Supports Apple Health and Google Fitness. (Samsung Health, Under Armor, Xiaomi, etc. - Coming soon)
- Wireless firmware update feature for continuous support
- Additional app development such as jumping rope personal trainers and jump games
Weight Body (Left+Right) = 105g / Rope (300mm+Holder) = 55g
Colors Matt Black, Loving Coral, Icecream Blue, Icecream Pink
Connection Bluetooth 4.0 or later
Distance: less than 10 meters (depending on version)
Battery Lithium battery (CR2032, 3V)
Battery life approximately 3 months or more (depending on user frequency)
Battery life on standby about 12 months (remove the battery when not in use for a long time)
- SmartRope Rookie
- Every set of SmartRope Rookie handles contains a left handle and a right handle. The left handle has the 'Rookie' logo printed on it vertically; the right handle does not feature any kind of logo. The new product includes a battery in the right hand grip. You can store extra batteries in the right handle when not in use for a long time.
- Each SmartRope Rookie comes with a 3 meter long rope and two rope holders. Attach the rope to the handles by inserting the rope through a rope holder and then inserting it through the upper hole at the end of the handle and then pulling it through the lower hole and attach it to the remaining hole of the rope holder. Do the same for the other handle. For images and more detailed instructions, please see the user manual.
- One CR2032 battery is included. The battery is in the battery compartment on the right handle with no logo on purchase. When you insert the battery into the left handle with the logo before use, the power will turn on with the malodi.
- SmartRope Includes a dedicated fabric pouch for carrying or storing rookies. (There may be differences in material and color depending on when the product is purchased.)
How to use ?
- App Installation
- Search for 'SmartRope' in the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device, and download the app. To connect to your SmartRope, please turn on your SmartRope and go to the connection settings on your SmartRope app. For accurate tracking and syncing to other apps, go to personal information and account settings.
- Power On/Off
- To power on your SmartRope Rookie, turn the left handle (with the logo) and the SmartRope will emit a small sound to indicate it is on. When not using the SmartRope Rookie for a short while, it will power off automatically, again emitting a small sound. The SmartRope Rookie will not turn off whenever it is connected to the SmartRope app.
- Workout Tracking
- When you start the exercise with your hands, the power is automatically turned on and recording starts. Workout tracking records the number of times and the time in the memory when skipping five times or more. This exercise data can be viewed / saved by the 'SmartRope' app. Up to 1000 sets of exercise data are stored.
- Adjust Rope
- After attaching the rope to both handles, step on the middle of the rope with your foot and pull the handles up to your body. If you are a beginner the length of the rope should be so that the handles should reach just below your armpits; the more experienced you are with jumping rope, the shorter the rope should be.