THE Friendly Robot for Kids from 6+
Codey Rocky is designed to introduce young girls / boys to Scratch visual instruction block programming (also convertible into Python code to go further).
With multiple sensors built-in the robot can:
- detect obstacles
- and luminosity
- hear your voice
- recognize colors
- follow lines ...
Robot connects to wifi and offers a fun approach to the Internet of Things.
He can also:
- make sounds (call it music if you will)
- display colors, text, animations
- be combines with legos (yes the famous ones) ...
It is a game partner with almost infinite possibilities!
- Bluetooth interface to connect with a tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
- USB interface to connect to a PC or Mac
- Programmable via the mBloc app on Tablet or MakeBloc for PC and Mac
- can also receive Neuron blocks (MakeBlock) to increase its powers
- USB rechargeable battery