ACTIV5 strength coach
Activ5 is easy to use with your smartphone
measures the intensity of your efforts directly
the app offers a programme and reminders for your (customised) sessions
Accessible to everyone regardless of age.
- 5 minutes of Activ5 is equivalent to 25 minutes of classic muscle strengthening
- More than 100 exercises and complete muscle toning programs
- 3 pressure sensors to measure the strength of your muscles and adapt the difficulty according to your progress
- Its main benefits: toning your deep muscles, respecting your joints, developing muscular endurance and increasing bone density
What makes ACTIV5 unique:
The Activ5 roller has 3 pressure sensors that allow you to measure the number of kilos of force you are able to apply on its 2 sides. The more pressure you exert, the more kilos are displayed on the Activ5 App.
The App therefore displays your muscle strength in kilograms and allows you to take part in more than a hundred muscle strengthening exercises based on the concept of isometrics, also known as weight training.
The aim of the exercises is to apply more or less pressure on the roller in order to follow as precisely as possible, thanks to a point located on the screen, a path composed of ascending and descending phases.
Activ5 offers isometric training!
What is isometric training?
Isometric training is based solely on the body weight and the concept of muscle sheathing.
A must for sportsmen and women who often use it during their preparation for exercise or at the end of a session, sheathing - or isometric work - is a static and safe muscular effort that is essential for the balance of your muscle groups.
More precisely, isometric work is used in disciplines such as Yoga, Pilates or as a complement to many team or individual sports. For example, this is what you do when you do a plank on your elbows or spread your arms with a resistance band.
Sheathing has many virtues such as toning your deep muscles, respecting your joints or developing muscular endurance.
Tips for use
Whether you're in the office, on a plane or on the couch, you can connect your Activ5 roller to your smartphone and access over 100 muscle-strengthening postures and exercises.
It's very simple:
- Download the Activ5 by activlife App- Connect the Activ5 Pebble to your smartphone- Calibrate your maximum strength by pressing the pebble between your hands- Participate in more than 100 sheathing and strength variation exercises.
- one Activ5 device
- AAA battery included (for 6 to 12 months of use)
- access to the Activ5 by Activlife app as a free download (multi-language including: German, English, French
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty.